A post of a post

Posted by Gatersaw | 9/21/2008 01:02:00 PM | 0 comments »

As I re-read the previous post about Johnny Carson's professionalism it strikes me as powerful and simple. "Lead by example." If you want employees to work hard then perhaps a hard working boss is the best motivation. I've employed a few people in the past, and I can honestly say my employees favored the harder working owner. I understand paperwork takes patience more than time and financial stress is... well... stressful, but the owner is supposed to be a pillar of strength. Those employees need someone to look up to. In a few years one of those employees will no doubt own a business and you can bet they'll emulate their favorite boss.


0 comments

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Archives

Contact Us

Add to Technorati Favorites