I told ya so and I don't mind saying it.

Posted by Gatersaw | 4/16/2009 09:43:00 PM | 0 comments »

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comment/ambroseevans_pritchard/5160120/A-Copper-Standard-for-the-worlds-currency-system.html
That article outlines what and why China has been doing with their 1.9trillion in currency reserves. I said gold was a bad bet or at least not logical. I said soybeans would be a better bet long term because gold is not a currency anymore than soybeans. It looks like China has been buying up copper more than anything but you can bet long term they are thinking the same way I'm thinking. The only reason gold is valued at $1000/oz is because it is. Someone said a long time ago we should use gold as a currency because it doesn't rust or go away like other metals. It's also beautiful when cleaned. Those concepts are as beneficial as tits on a boar in this day and age. I don't know when gold will drop to a reasonable industrial price but it will eventually. I've always said do your own research and don't rely on people you think are smarter than you cause you'll surprise yourself how often they are wrong and you are right.

0 comments

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Archives

Contact Us

Add to Technorati Favorites